CENTER FOR LIVER AND BILE DUCTS
The specialized Center for Liver (incorporated in General Surgery, Invasive Radiology and Interventional Endoscopy) covers the entire spectrum and all stages of acute and chronic liver and bile ducts diseases: viral, autoimmune, metabolic, pharmaceutical, neoplastic, vascular, and others, while the following procedures are provided:
Check-up, screening, diagnosis (serological, biological, virological, molecular, imaging, Fibroscan, histology), monitoring: Prevention, therapeutic interventions, antiviral medication.
With prestigious and experienced specialists, ultra modern radiology equipment, the surgical safety of a tertiary hospital and excellent hospitalization conditions.
The following conditions are treated:
- primary and secondary liver tumors,
- benign liver tumors,
- echinococci liver cysts,
- cystic liver lesions,
- cholangiocarcinoma in the liver and the distal portion of the bile duct,
- neoplasms of the gallbladder,
- gallstones, bile duct lithiasis, intrahepatic lithiasis, bile duct cysts,
- biliary ducts lesions,
- pancreatic benign and malignant tumors,
- cystic pancreatic tumors,
- pancreatitis (acute and chronic),
- endocrine tumors (pancreas, adrenal gland),
- preparation for liver transplantation,
- treatment of complications after liver transplantation.
The medical team of the Center for Liver - Biliary Ducts - Pancreas also includes an oncologist with high expertise in liver, biliary ducts and pancreatic tumors.