On-call on a 24hour basis, the ultra modern Orthopedic and Traumatology Department provides high quality healthcare services.
Treated immediately 24 hours a day by experienced orthopedic surgeons are the following: acute open and closed injuries of the musculoskeletal system from traffic accidents, falls, work accidents, such as soft tissue injuries, fractures, sprains or dislocations of all joints, open or closed fractures.
The Orthopedic Department has specialized physicians and the necessary technical equipment for the implementation of the latest surgical methods for the treatment of orthopedic injuries and ailments:
- Fractures osteosynthesis.
- Treatment of hip fractures.
- Spinal surgery
- Sports injuries surgery
- Revision and replacement of arthroplasties
- Leg surgery
- Open and endoscopic opening of the carpal tunnel
- Upper limb microsurgery
- Needle biopsy
- Treatment of bones and joints inflammations
- Removal of tumors from the musculoskeletal system